Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back Again

It's been a long-long time since my last post. The examinations are over now and though they were well enough, I don't want to get into detail of that. In fact, for the long time that the tension and the intensity was there, now I want to be free and feel free from all of that and I don't really want to talk much about the exams.
In my last post, I had written about reading "White Nights" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. As I had written, I was not sure of myself completing the story before my exams. Surprisingly for me, I was able to complete it well before my exams had even started. My reluctance to having any kind of diversion from studies at such a crucial time didn't allow me to write about it that time. Indeed, writing about something takes a lot out of you in the form of both time and thoughts. As a result, I had to chose in between studies and blogging and, though quite unwillingly, I went with studies. Keeping with my promise, my next post is coming very soon on the same story.
With so much told and written about tension, intensity, importance of time etc. etc. etc., I want to make it sure that I am not a kind of a person who will die studying for exams. For me, exams are just like the spices that come often in your life..........sometimes they give fragrance to your life and at the other times they may be as hard as chilli..............Anyway, the r\tension was there and it was mounting all the time. To relieve it I had to do something. What else could be better than to watch a movie that too with your dearest friend.............:) In the middle of exams I watched "Jaane Tu....Yaa Jaane Naa"..........Hope to write something on that too..........After the exams ended yesterday, it was time to celebrate and again movie was the best option for this............This time "Mission Istaanbul". I didn't like it much so I am not sure whether I wil write anything on it or not.......
Anyways, I hope that I will be able to maintain the same zeal in blogging as before.............I hope that I will be able to make a comeback in the world of blogging................

No comments: